Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Provide First Aid, previously known as Senior First Aid or Applied First Aid. This nationally recognised accredited course prepares you to respond to emergency situations by providing you with the skills and knowledge in first aid treatment.
Course Delivery times: day courses 9am – 3pm | evening courses 5pm – 9pm ( evening are small classes only – fortnightly Tuesday evenings only) = face to face classes (plus pre-course study unless a current certificate can be supplied)
Content: This course provides you with the skills and knowledge for all workers who may be required to perform first aid response in a range of emergency situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Respond to and manage an unconscious casualty
- Perform CPR
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Communicate details of the incident
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
- Asthma and anaphylaxis
- Respiratory and airway emergencies
- Cardiac emergencies
- Bleeding and shock
- Diabetes, epilepsy and seizures
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Traumatic injuries to the head, spine, chest, abdomen and pelvis
- Poisons, bites and stings
Units on Statement of Attainment:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Safety first aid delivers this course in conjunction with the accredited unit HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
Recommended re-certification period: 3 years (with CPR to be renewed every 12 months)
Course Cost: $120
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.