This nationally recognised accredited Low Voltage Rescue course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place.
With or without CPR
Course Delivery times: 8am to 11am with CPR 3 hours face to face classes (refresher courses even shorter)
Content: The Low Voltage Rescue with or without CPR course specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions.
It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
- Introduction to electrical safety regulations
- Use of low voltage rescue equipment
- Perform a rescue from a low voltage switchboard including resuscitation
Units on Statement of Attainment:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- with or without HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Safety First Aid delivers this course in conjunction with the accredited unit HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation if required.
Recommended re-certification period: UETTDRRF06B is 12 months, HLTAID001 is 12 months
Course Cost: $80 (with or without CPR)