This nationally recognised accredited course provides you with the skills and knowledge to perform CPR with AED usage in an emergency situation.
Course delivery times: day courses 9am – 11am | evening courses 5pm-7pm fortnightly Tuesday evening only = approx. 2 hours face to face classes (refreshers even shorter)
Course Content: This course provides you with the skills and knowledge for all workers who may be required to perform CPR in a range of emergency situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Respond to and manage an unconscious casualty
- Perform CPR
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Basic Life Support
- Communicate details of the incident
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
Units on Statement of Attainment: HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Recommended re-certification period: 12 months
Course Cost: $60