This nationally recognised accredited course prepares you to provide advanced resuscitation techniques and incorporates the use of automatic external defibrillators and advanced oxygen equipment.
Course Delivery times: 7.30am – 11am approx. 3.5 hours incl CPR face to face classes (refreshers even shorter)
Content: This course provides you with the skills and knowledge for all workers who may be required to use specialised equipment in the provision of resuscitation to provide resuscitation in a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Respond to and manage an unconscious casualty
- Perform CPR
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Communicate details of the incident
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
- Use of advanced resuscitation equipment including oxygen, suction devices, oropharyngeal airway adjunct
- Monitor and coordinate maintenance of equipment
Units on Statement of Attainment:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
Safety First Aid delivers this course in conjunction with the accredited unit HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
Recommended re-certification period: 12 months
Course Cost: $155
REFUND POLICY: A refund is given if a written request is received 5 days prior to the scheduled course commencement date and an administration fee of $22 (gst included) will be incurred. All refund requests must be in writing addressed to Safety First Aid emailed to email@example.com. Refunds will be issued within 5 days of receiving the cancellation documentation. If a written request is not received within 5 days of the course commencement date, the participant will forfeit 100% of the course fee.